Things you need to do

  •  Book the Celebrant as soon as you know the date, time and location.
  • Lodge a Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) form with the Celebrant at least one calendar month before the wedding. You will each need to bring along:
  • A Birth Certificate, Passport or Naturalization Certificate, and if you have previously been married, a copy of your divorce certificate.

  • Arrange for two witnesses aged 18 years or over to be present at the marriage.

  • Choose an agreed starting time :

     It is suggested that you invite your guests 15 minutes earlier than the agreed starting time. Please also keep in mind that I might have another marriage after yours. Should the bride or groom not be ready to start within 15 minutes of the agreed time, I reserve the right (should I have another commitment) to leave to attend to that commitment, and to return at a later time to solemnize the marriage.